CCNA Topics - Exam 200-125 (CCNA Certification course training in chennai syllabus)
IP Data Networks
• Understand the operation of data networks.
• Know the purpose and functions of network devices such as routers, switches, bridges and hubs.
• Be able to select components to meet a specific network requirement.
• Understand how certain applications can impact network performance.
• Know the protocols, purpose and operation of both the OSI and TCP/IP models.
• Describe the data flow between two hosts on a network
• Be able to choose the most appropriate cables, media,ports and connectors to connect network devices and hosts to a
• Understand the media access control method for Ethernet.
• Describe the basic switching concepts and the operation of switches.
• Configure and verify switch configuration including remote access management.
• Verify a network and switch operation using basic utilities such as ping, telnet and SSH.
• Describe VLANs and the need for routing between VLANs.
• Understand network segmentation and traffic management.
• Be able to configure and verify VLANs.
• Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches.
• Understand advanced switching technologies:
• Ether Channel
• Be able to configure and verify PVSTP operation.
• Describe the process of root bridge election.
IP Addressing (IPv4 and IPv6)
• Describe the need for public and private addresses for IPv4.
• Understand IPv6 addresses.
• Describe the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme for a LAN/WAN environment.
• Describe the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme for a LAN/WAN environment, including VLSM and summarization.
• Describe the technologies required to run IPv6 and IPv4 concurrently such as dual stack.
• Understand the basic routing concepts.
• Understand the boot process of a Cisco router.
• Configure and verify a basic router configuration using the command line interface.
• Configure and verify both serial and Ethernet interfaces.
• Be able to verify the network connectivity and configuration of a router.
• Configure a static or default route given specific requirements, then verify.
• Manage Cisco IOS files and image(s).
• Understand Cisco IOS licensing.
• Understand and distinguish different methods of routing and routing protocols.
• Configure and verify EIGRP in a single autonomous system.
• Configure and verify OSPF (v2 and v3) in a single area.
• Configure and verify interVLAN routing using router-on-a-stick.
• Be able to configure SVI interfaces.
• Configure and verify DHCP on a Cisco router.
• Understand the features and applications of each type of ACL.
• Be able to configure and verify ACLs.
• Understand the basic operation of NAT.
• Configure and verify NAT based on a set of network requirements.
• Be able to configure and verify NTP as a client.
• Recognize high availability FHRP.
• Understand, configure and verify Syslog and utilize Syslog output.
• Understand SNMP v2 and v3.
Network Device Security
• Be able to configure and verify device security features.
• Understand, configure and verify switch port security features.
• Configure and verify ACLs for filtering network traffic.
• Limit telnet and SSH access to a router by configuring ACLs.
• Troubleshoot and correct common issues concerning IP addressing and host configurations.
• Be able to utilize net flow and monitor data.
• Troubleshoot and fix spanning tree operation.
• Troubleshoot and resolve routing issues, including OSPF, and EIGRP.
• Troubleshoot and correct VLAN problems.
• Identify and resolve interVLAN problems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve switch trunking issues.
• Troubleshoot and fix ACL problems.
• Troubleshoot and correct layer 1 problems.
• Troubleshoot and correct WAN issues.
• Troubleshoot Ether Channel issues.
• Understand and identify different WAN technologies including:
• Metro Ethernet
• Frame Relay
• Cellular 3G and 4G
• Configure and verify a serial WAN connection.
• Configure Frame Relay on Cisco routers including verification.
• Be able to configure and verify a PPP connection between two Cisco routers.
• Configure and troubleshoot PPPoE.
Quality training ! Reasonable fee ! 100% Knowledge Guarantee ! Official Syllabus !.Experienced Certified Trainers !
Certification Exam Support ! Real Time Practical Integrated Training ! No Presentations or Projector shows or Simulations!